Saturday

美食,美食,我爱你!

Below are some images of the food I tasted.
便宜又美味, 太赞了!



当地的小巴刹



误打误撞来到一家知名的老北京小吃店: 九门小吃


冰糖葫芦




绝艺-吹糖葫芦



王府井的小吃街
This is THE famous shopping street in Beijing, somewhat like Orchard Road in Singapore.


Personally I found the selections of stalls rather limited, with quite a bit of repetition but this did not stop my studymates from enjoying themselves.
Btw, I even saw starfish being sold as a bbq item and nope, moi did not try.
Starfish (at least to me) is meant to be thrown back to the sea and not as a food item.






迷你佛跳墙
Steven generously invited us to partake and I think he is totally in love with this food street.





超大的一盘水煮鱼, 才人民币45元。(大约新币9元)
鱼的肉质鲜美,配上那辣椒油...哇!太好吃了!





Ordered at the same coffeeshop as to the 水煮鱼.
I find the food served here really tasty and economical. You can order just one plate and have 3 person sharing it!



Guess how much is this set meal? It encompassed one big bowl of rice, black chicken soup, vegetable and 1 meat dish .
The cost? Merely S$5!
I wish they come over to Singapore!


We had dinner in a tea cafe (don't ask why and how a tea cafe served Chinese stir fry..the Chinese is really ingenious)
I simply love this dish ..and I honestly think ordering 宫保鸡丁is always a safe bet in any Chinese eateries.


This is yummy too, fried corn! Tasted a bit like fried oats.


团友介绍这家粥店,种类繁多,甜点连冰冷的芒果粥都有!
我点了八宝粥,很好吃但一个人肯定吃不完!


招牌粥 - 一品粥


绿豆粥
听团友说味道十分绿化健康。
意指没有糖分 (-_-)
嘿,幸亏我没点。


皮薄馅多, 松软好吃的奶油包,味道绝对可以娟美正宗广东茶楼里的包子
我好想再吃呀!


过桥米线
侍者将以上所有的材料加入汤里,一碗热腾腾的过桥米线就上桌了!


汤头十分鲜美,连一向不爱喝汤的我也喝了一大半, 更别提其他人了


竹筒饭
竹子的香味浸透在米饭里,越嚼越香,一个字:赞!



点心:桂花莲藕


咖哩蛋包饭:味道还行


这个季节盛产桃子。
真可说是娇艳欲滴的桃子处处可见,桃香处处可闻。
最棒的是;桃子不但价钱便 宜,口感更是一流!
咬一口..hmmmm多汁又爽口
不少团友都买了一些回去。


稻香村- 北京点心店里的老字号
各式馅饼的外观确实不美,但味道的确不错。
可惜需现买现吃,隔天的味道差太多了。


饭店售卖的寿司
猜猜多少钱?
才花了我新币不到两元,呵呵,可便宜吧!
其中一块还是附赠的呢



宫保鸡丁
这是在香山一间餐厅里点的,味道太棒了。
我们连剩下的酱汁都拿来拌饭。


连红烧豆腐也好吃!


点心: 桂花红枣


野菜:果真是名副其实的野菜啊


归国前一天的晚餐:韩国菜
我们发现五道口处有一道韩国街,就决定在哪儿吃晚餐。
店主用来盛饭的碗,有趣吧!


炒年糕:好吃!


石锅饭


彩虹寿司:
团友说用啤酒搭配是绝配,我个人则认为寿司味道不过尔尔


上机前的午餐:一汤,一菜二荤( 注:娃娃菜好好吃啊! )
幸好有雪梅请客,因为大家把钱都花光了:D


No comments:

Post a Comment