It was a great experience travelling to Beijing this September and I decided to do up a blog on the trip.
In a way, the laughter and fun which I had during the trip would be recorded and my lapsing memory would not steal that away from me.
长城亦常被称为“万里长城”。
它与天安门,兵马俑一起被世人视为中国的象征。
它是中国古代人民创造的伟大奇迹,是中国悠久历史的见证更是中华民族的象征。
据记载,秦始皇使用了近百万人民修筑长城,在当时并没有任何机械,纯粹靠人力筑起,不得不感慨当时百姓所受的苦及钦佩他们坚韧刚毅的精神。
如今长城虽已失去了它的军事用途,但它体现的是中华民族的精神文明及不灭的精神。
Here we go!
The weather was really hot, and I do mean scorching HOT!
And yeah, it was simply exhilarating to finally climbed up the great wall.As the Chinese saying goes "不登长城非好汉", I was motivated by my kakis (Win, Sarah and Xuemei) without whom I might just give up.
Seriously, looking back and seeing the flight of stairs down was really terrifying for me.
登上长城一览周围的景色, 那番体验确实无可比拟!
You can see how many "performers" there are in this photo.
The gungfu group??
We all fell in love with the hats and bought at least one each.
Partners in crime..hehehe
Stunning decorations.
Another restaurant (refer to the red picture above) with really great service. The food served here is organic and very healthy. Tasty of course and the waiter was the pretty gal in green.
We teased Win mercilessly and remarked that he must be in love for he actually tipped her for her wonderful service.
No comments:
Post a Comment