Saturday

Food, glorious food

My mind is fully occupied by food recently.

Between stuffing my face with chocolate pastries and glaring at research articles, life does not seem much fun until I came across a blog which featured a few cafes that look simply wonderful.

The first is Thai Thai located at #04-08/09/10 Mandarin Gallery. For reservations, call 656737 9107.


Though it serves thai food, the ambience looks fabulous, great for idle chit chat sessions.
The blogger that reviewed the place gave the food average rating but since taste very much depends on individuals, I am tempted to check out the place. The photos below, btw, are of course not taken by me.





Next place which looks superlious is Cova located at Paragon. This was the place my cousin recommended for tea for umptheen times but for reasons unknown, I always did not venture near it. Haiz..I regret.
It serves italian food, which I don't really fancy but omg the decor and the desserts look greeat!
NB: All photos not taken by me.





TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment